Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Salud.

How lucky I am to have such a creative and supportive friend in Lori Schafer. For nearly thirty years now, we have shared a special connection and in the past decade or so have moved in the fiber direction in our own ways - me with my sheep and knitting - Lori with all things fiber ... from spinning and dyeing to organizing spinning guilds and taking gorgeous photographs of sheep and other fiber animals (walkingwool.blogspot.com) to knitting and felting. I have Lori to thank for the fun poster that will represent my farmette and me in the Fleece Tent at this weekend's Common Ground Country Fair. It is just perfect and suits the sheep and salty shepherd perfectly.
I am so thrilled...and so thankful.

Springing into Spring at the Salty Ewe Farm. As seen through the special lens of a special neighbor.

And, as soon as I can figure out how to post it here I will. In the meantime, here is one of the images that was used on the poster. It was taken by my neighbor, and I love it. I think it captures the joy and fun that raising these sheep brings to my life. Salud!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at Common Ground.
    Wish I would be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it is a wonderful, inspiring weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an incredible fair, and I am honored to be a small part of it!!

    ReplyDelete