Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Official


I finalized the colors on my new business card yesterday with Heather Dutton at HangTight Studios. She was recommended to me by a neighbor for help with a benefit concert poster several months ago, and another friend encouraged me to ask her to help me develop a logo and business card. We met yesterday for the first time when I went her her studio and worked on the final touches - changing a few things around and deciding on colors. Her talent is awe-inspiring; the visual stimulation in her space was overwhelming in a positive way, and I found myself rewinding to the Mohawk design room again as I studied her collections of designs on the wall. Seeing people who follow their passions and create lives that are rich in so many ways makes me feel like I can do it, too. I love the design she came up with for The Salty Ewe Farm and am really thankful to have had her help with this project.  Those cute babydolls now have an image that suits them perfectly, and the farmette feels official.  Many thanks to Heather for such a great design. I could not have asked for more!

1 comment:

  1. You've got the cutest doll business logo I have seen so far. ^_^ The design says exactly everything about your business. It's playful and unique, which will make it easy to remember. Kudos to you and Heather. By the way, what materials did you use for printing?

    -Hoa Bracken

    ReplyDelete